Home

NEIGRIHMS invites applications to recruit Doctor, Nurse, Social Worker cum Data Operator.

NEIGRIHMS Latest Jobs Notification 2017 Doctor Nurse Social Worker cum Data Operator

NEIGRIHMS Latest Jobs details

1. Doctor: 01

Qualification: Medical qualification included in the Schedule-I &I of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part-I of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act). (i) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship. (ii) Candidate must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Council.

Pay: Rs.40,000/-

2. Nurse: 01

Qualification: The candidate must have GNM.

Pay: Rs.14,000/-

3. Social Worker cum Data Operator: 01

Qualification: The candidate must have Bachelor Degree with proficiency in Computer.

Pay: Rs.12,000/-

Age Limit: 45 years

How to Apply: Eligible candidates may submit their bio-data, along with and attested copies of all educational qualifications, experience certificates and testimonials and 2 recent passport size photographs to “The HoD, Department of Aneasthesiology & Critical Care , Room No.103, OPD Block Main Hospital Building, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Mawdiangdiang, Shillong- 793018".

Application Last Date: June 30, 2017

For more details, Click Here: NEIGRIHMS Latest Jobs Notifications 2017

For Other Jobs, Please Click Here: Latest Job Notifications